Giá liên hệ
Solid Wire Size Range
Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
Dimensions (H x W x D)
698 mm x 838 mm x 356 mm
LT-7 Tractor K395-1
• K228-x Control cable
• K231-1 Contact Nozzle Assembly
for 2.4, 3.2, 4.0 mm Wire
• K148A Positive Contact Nozzle
Assembly for 2.4-3.2 mm Wire
• K148B Positive Contact Nozzle
Assembly for 4.0-4.8 mm Wire
• K149-5/32 Nozzle Extension for 4.0 mm
• KP2721-1 Nozzle Extension, 127 mm
• K232 Horizontal Fillet and Lap Adapter
• K229 Flat Fillet Adapter Kit
• K230 Butt Seam Guide Kit
• K396 Track Section, 1.8 m
• K285 Concentric Flux Cone Assembly
• KP2268-x LT-7 Drive Roll range
• KP1890-1 Drive Roll Center 5/64-3/32
• KP1890-2 Drive Roll Side 5/64-3/32
• KP1984-1 Guide Tube Assembly 068-
• KP1985-1 Guide Tube 3/32-3/16
• KP1986-1 Guide Tube Outgoing Tiny
• KP2127-1 Guide Tube Incoming
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational and a global manufacturer of welding products, arc welding equipment, welding consumables, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and robotic welding systems.
The Fortune 1000 company is headquartered in Euclid, Ohio, United States and has a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. It has 42 manufacturing locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America. It also operates manufacturing alliances and joint ventures in 19 countries.
Lincoln Electric’s business model was listed as one of the most studied by the Harvard Business School and has been featured in many case studies by other business schools around the world. Since 1975, eight cases have been written about Lincoln Electric by the Harvard Business School alone.
The company reported over $2.9 billion sales in 2013, with sales from North America accounting for 50% of it. Lincoln has over 8500+ employees globally and 3000 in the United States alone. Among Lincoln Electric’s subsidiaries is The Harris Products Group, which is a manufacturer of Welding Consumables, Gas Apparatus, and other Specialty Products. The Harris Products Group has manufacturing facilities in Georgia, Ohio, California, Poland, Mexico, Brazil and Italy.
The company was founded in 1895 by John C. Lincoln with a capital investment of $200 to make electric motors he had designed.
LT-7 Tractor K395-1