Giá liên hệ
|Title||Multimatic® 215 Multiprocess Welder|
|Industries Interests||DIY / Home Hobbyist
Farm and Ranch
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||58 VDC|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.5 m/min – 15.2 m/min
60 IPM – 600 IPM
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
MIG, TIG, or Stick. You choose! Take on a variety of tasks with one machine.
Set up is a breeze for all three processes with the LCD interface.
Capable of welding up to 3/8-inch mild steel in a single pass.
Weighing 38 pounds, the Multimatic 215 has a small footprint and a whole lot of power.
Extremely stable arc with minimal spatter for less cleanup; Smooth-Start for consistently smooth MIG arc starts.
Angled wire drive and Quick-Select drive roll for smooth, reliable feeding and fast, no-hassle wire changes.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP):
Easily connects to common 120 V or 240 V power outlets; no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Fast and easy settings for multiple materials and processes to help you get welding quickly. Auto-Set Elite allows you to fine-tune weld settings while in Auto-Set mode.
Power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
Thermal overload protection:
Automatically shuts down the unit if airflow through the unit is blocked or the duty cycle is exceeded.
Auto Spool Gun Detect:
Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected, eliminating the need for a switch.
Comes complete with:
• Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 Volt and 240 Volt
• 10Ft MDX 100 MIG gun and cable assembly (Accepts Miller MDX Consumables)
• Electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
• Work cable and clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
• Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon and AR/CO2 mix
• Hobart spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
• Two contact tips for .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire
• Quick Select drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
• Material thickness gauge
• Hook-and-loop cord wraps
• Spoolmate 150 (301272)
• Running Gear (301239)
• Cover (301262)
• Weldcraft A-150 TIG torch with Dinse-style connector
• RFCS-RJ45 foot pedal
• Flow gauge regulator with 12 ft. (3.7 m) gas hose
• AK2C torch accessory kit
© Copyrights by DELI AN – GOOD FOREVER